January 22, 2014

EOS 2 TOWN BROWN CIRCLE LENSES


I wanted to tell you guys, I've finally found my usb-cable from my camera! :) How great is that? If you've read my last post, you would probably know I've lost it last week. Sorry for my absence the past few days. I'm glad to announce that I'm back on track! I'm able to upload the pictures now on my laptop, whoop!
So, I've received a pair of circle lenses from Loveshoppingholics, which I'm going to review for you today. To be honest, these are my first pair of circle lenses I tried. I was really excited to try them :)


Loveshoppingholics sent this cute packaging, which I absolute adore! Inside the bag there was a little box with a pair of circle lenses, a lens case and even a card. The card has a lovely short message. I was really suprised when receiving the package. Thank you, Loveshoppingholics



                               without lenses                                                              with circle lenses


A little bit about this product:

Name: V-check 2 tone brown
Brand: EOS
Origin: Korea
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%
Life span: 1 year 

Color:
The lenses has a a soft brown color. The design has a brown border on the outside and on the middle it's filled with brown lines. The first time I tried them on, it kinda shocked me, because my eyes looked totally different. My eyes appeared more lively I think. The lenses give my eyes more dimension. It took me a while to get used to the color. You could tell, when I'm wearing circle lenses if you look closely, but from afar it looks quite natural. 

Comfort:
Since it was my first time trying circle lenses, my eyes got slightly irritated. The view was a little bit blurry at first, but after wearing them I few times I got used to them. My contact lenses are still the most comfortable hihi..

Enlargement:
The lenses did make my eyes appear a little bit bigger, but it's not very noticeable, because of the 14.5 mm diameter. It doesn't made me look like a doll. It looks natural to me.

Final thoughts:
I've always wanted to try a pair of brown circle lenses that looks natural and these lenses did accomplished the job. I love these lenses. They make my eyes look brighter and more lively. If you want to have natural looking brown eyes, then these lenses will be perfect for you. You can find the lenses here if you're interested ;)

Hope you liked this review :)

Thank you for reading and  enjoy your sunday sweeties! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...