WISHLIST 2014

First of all, happy weekend everyone! Sorry for not blogging regularly these days. I've a lot of reviews for you, but unfortunately I've lost my usb-cable from my camera a few days ago. So, I haven't been able to transfer the pictures to my laptop (how clumsy of me :$). I've searched the whole house, but still couldn't find it. Maybe I need to purchase a new one? I have some beautiful luxury fashion items and beauty products, I wish to have this year. So, I decided to share my cravings with you. Hope you enjoy :)


1. Candy satchel by Furla | 2. Little beauty dress by Three Floor Fashion | 3. Cinderella sandals by Ida Sjöstedt for Nelly | 4. Pink tote by Prada | 5. Constellation watch by Omega | 6. Livnow sunglasses by Quay Eyeware | 7. Contrast color irregular zips closure coat by Chicnova | 8. Grey v neck sleeveless crop vest by Sheinside


1. Naked3 palette by Urban Decay | 2. M melting moisture lip rouge by MISSHA | 3. Rouge coco lipstick nr. 07- Chalys by Chanel | 4. Wonder pore freshner by Etude House | 5. Valentina eau de parfum by Valentino | 6. Mango seed silk moisture lotion by The Face Shop | 7. Egg pore blackhead out oil gel by Tonymoly

Thank you for reading! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :) 

Labels: , , , ,