MY FALL WISHLIST 2014


Here is my fall wishlist for you guys with the items I'm craving for this season. It's getting slightly colder these days. Some of you might still enjoy the hot weather in some countries (lucky you), but unfortunately for me, summer is officially over! I'll be missing my summer closet a lot, but wearing comfy and warm clothes again isn't that bad after all ;P I'm totally loving the red burgundy color this season, especially in products like lipsticks or accesoires. Another piece I've been loving is the girlfriend jeans. The fit is less looser then the boyfriend jeans and has a more feminine touch to it.
Any piece that's oversized is welcome to my closet! :) I think oversized pieces are so comfy and stylish. Underneath you can find the products with the links to the actual product in online stores, if you're interested ;)

1. Pink leather boot sandals by H&M
2. Burgundy woolen hat from Amazon
3. Studded girlfriend jeans by H&M
4. Black backless skater dress from Topshop
5. Grey/pink collar coat from Sheinside
6. Lila/blue knit jumper from New Look
7. White faux leather skirt from Chicwish
8. Black 25 mm clipless curling iron by José Eber
9. Vamp red lip color by 3 CONCEPT EYES
10. Hoola bronzer by Benefit Cosmetics


Which item do you like most?

Thank you for reading and  have a nice day! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram  if you like :)


Note: Pictures from the products above are not mine, they belong to their owner.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,