NEW FAVORITES

by - Monday, February 18, 2013

I've got 2 new products I'm absolutely in love with. The first product I got is this lipbalm by Clinique. It's called the chubby stick and the colour I got is number 14: Curvy Candy. I really love this lipbalm. It's very moisturizing and it doesn't look like other lipbalms. The lipbalm looks like a pencil. This one isn't neutral, but has a color like a lipstick. The one I got has a light pink color. It looks natural on your lips. I'm into lipsticks lately, but I don't like to use it often. Cause my lips are getting really dry, everytime I put a lipstick on. The Clinique lipbalm doesn't dry my lips and I love the colors. You can choose from 14 different colors. I'm definitely going to purchase more chubby sticks with other colors. 




The next product I got is perfume by Ed Hardy. This was a gift from my bestfriend. I wanted this for so long and I finally got it! :) I love the scent of this perfume. It smells like candy. I'm obsessed with all perfumes that has a candy smell. The bottle looks a little bit fierce, but the smell is really sweet. I also love the bottle and the package.



Hope you all had a great valentines day and enjoy your week!

Thank you for reading! 

You May Also Like

8 reacties

  1. I have this chubby stick! It is great! It makes your lips very soft! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of this pink :)
    thanks for stopping by my blog, now following u via gfc and looking forward to your future posts! hope u'll do the same! :) big kisses

    The Glamour Drama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such inspiration, gorgeous, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favorites! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the ed hardy perfume looks pretty awesome to me! that fact that it smells completely different to how it looks is cool haha =)

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. that chubby stick looks so cool! I've been wanting to get one for a while now(: Following you now! hope you can follow me back!

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/2013/02/high-in-skies.html

    ReplyDelete