HIGHTEA DAY

by - Thursday, March 28, 2013



Yesterday, I went for a nice high tea with my best friend at Inntel Hotels. The hotel was very luxurious. The restaurant was decorated beautifully. The interior looks very modern, but with an elegant touch. It was organized by Pickwick. I had some delicious lunch. 




First, We were welcomed with a fesh alcohol-free cocktail drink. This drink was absolutely my favorite of the high tea. It tasted like iced tea, but then much better. It has a little bit of a mint taste. I could not get enough of it. 


Next, I got this vegetarian sandwich with salad, cheese, egg, cucumber, tomato and sauce. I love this sandwich! It taste so good! Don't know what kind of sauce they put in, but it tasted great. I have never eaten a sandwich like this before.


Last, I got a few plates with sweet and savory treats. The plates included cupcakes, brownies, macarons, salmon wraps, cakes and cookies. All the treats tasted yummy. The hight tea was a great experience. 

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!  

You May Also Like

20 reacties

  1. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent photographs!!! I am inviting to myself to the new fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way they decorated the tea shop---so soothing. Also, i've never tried a alcohol-free cocktail but it looks really good!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Looks delicious! High tea or afternoon tea are my faves!

    xx
    Judy
    styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photograph! <3 they are sooo pretty.
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :D
    have a great day! <3

    love,
    http://donna-visca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the decoration of the restaurant looks really pretty and the food seems to be delicious :)
    And of course I`d like it if we follow each other, so I`m following you now :)

    http://rambutan18.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love vege sandwiches :D doesn't always have to have meat in it right? it looks so good!

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes of course, I started following you. You have beautiful photos! This high tea restaurant looks amazing! xx

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice place and those things look really delicious!

    Lots of love, Maho
    http://bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post :)
    like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)

    XO MP

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hotel interior is so pretty!

    Kisses from Singapore
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow everything look so delicious and the weather look really nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete