I'M BACK WITH NEW ITEMS!

by - Saturday, March 23, 2013

First of all, sorry for not blogging for a few weeks. I have been busy with school lately. But now I'm back with a new post :) I got a few items new, which I wanted to share with you.   



First I got this khaki dress from Mango. I have been searching for a dress like this for a long time and I finally found it! This dress is perfect for spring and summer and also for autumn. I love the fabric and the design of it. I got the dress for €39,95.


Next I got this pink leather wrap bracelet with golden studs from The Sting. It was on sale for 50%. I got it for €7,50 and I love it. I've been looking for a leather bracelet that is not expensive. The bracelet is light pink, but you could wear it too if you turn the bracelet to the other side. The other side is exactly the same but in the color beige. Which suits casual outfits more. 


Last I got a brown stone bracelet also from The Sting. This item was also on sale for 50%. I got it for only €2,50. Really cheap right? I love the color of the  blue stone so much. It seems as if the stone lightens up. But that is because of the light. I think this piece matches with a lot of my clothes. 
I'm really excited to wear my spring and summer clothes again.
Unfortunately, it's still really cold in the Netherlands. Like it's freezing #brrrr. Hope it will be sunny soon!

Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend!    

You May Also Like

9 reacties

  1. Love your blog:)) visit me on http://memarieamar.blogspot.com/ and maybe you would like to follow each other?? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The khaki dress is so beautiful ! Might buy one :)
    Check my blog out and maybe even follow ? I will follow back :)

    http://beautybysania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank for the visit and of course is staying in order to observe your blog! I am greeting and I am inviting to myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is really awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the stone bracelet looks funky =) i like the pop of colour in it and the playsuit is a very wearable piece so you did well !

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope school is going well for you! love the bracelet :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for caring! school is going well ;)

      Delete
  7. I can totally understand when you mention that you're too busy with school to blog - that happens to me too! Hahaha. The bracelet looks very unique!

    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete