NEW ITEMS

by - Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Long time no blogging! So many deadlines :S I still need to work hard for 2 weeks. Are you also busy with school? I got some new items again =) This will be my last purchase for this month, because I'm saving money for shopping in London. So excited! I can't wait to visit Londen. Have you ever been to London? Underneath you will see my new items.


First I got this faux khaki leather jacket from H&M. I've been searching for the perfect leather jacket for a long time. This jacket was on sale for only €20. Such a great price right? I'm totally in love with the jacket and I will wear it often.



Next I got those flower sneakers from Vans.I bought them at Shopvip for €30. They fit great and they look so lovely! This is my second pair of Vans sneakers. I really like this brand.


I have been really into lipsticks lately. Collistar has come with a special collection to celebrate their 30-year anniversary. I saw this lipstick in stores and I fell in love with it at first glance. The color is so beautiful! The color is called 'Magenta'. The lipstick cost around €23. It's a bit pricy, but definitely worth the money. This lipstick is the first one that does not dry out my lips.


And finally I got a Clinique chubby stick. I love the chubby sticks from Clinique so much, that I bought a second one. This color is called pudgy peony. It's a dark pink color. I have to say that the color 'curvy candy' is still my favorite.

Thank you for reading and have a nice week 

You May Also Like

16 reacties

  1. Yes, I think everyone is busy with school at this time, so we definitely understand! Very good deal on the H&M jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for understanding dear :)

      Delete
  2. Love everything you got ^.^
    Nice blog, I followed you(;

    Nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    Can u check out my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket!! It is lovely!

    xox,
    Connie
    http://www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cay-ute shoes! I'm very jealous. I would totally pair those with a leather jacket. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they would look great combined with a leather jacket ;)

      Delete
  5. I love the colors of your lipsticks! haha the both look great:)xx



    http://precious-precious-love.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice purchases!
    Yes, school has been very busy lately... :(
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to visit London yet but I hope that in the near future this will change but have lots of fun!!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you good luck with school ;)
      Hope you will be able to visit London!
      Thank you dear <3

      Delete
  7. Cute jacket and I love chubby sticks!
    xx
    styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete