LONDON DAY 2

On the second day in London I went shopping at Oxford Street. The street is approximately 2,5 kilometres long. It is Europe's busiest shopping street and it has about 300 stores. 
Familiar shops are located there, such as Topshop, Forever21, H&M, New Look and Primark. 
Most of my purchased items were from Primark. The Primark in London is huge! The spring/summer collection of this year was very nice. I had seen a lot of great items. My purchased items will be showed in a post later on. 


The popular red Coca-Cola buses.


The taxis in London with all kinds of prints on it. I just love them! 


After done with shopping, I went to China town in London to have a nice dinner. There were so many asian restaurants to choose from. In the end I choose a chinese restaurant. 


First, I had a nice cup of soup and afterwards some rice with vegetables and tofu. The food was absolute yummie! 



This was my outfit for the second day. I wore a casual and comfy outfit for shopping. 
Pink sweater from C&A / black trousers from United Colors of Benetton / yellow canvas sneakers from Vans / brown vintage bag / rosé golden watch from Guess / pink bracelet with studs from The Sting.

Thank you for reading and enjoy Mothers day! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,