BACK FROM PARIS DAY 1

by - Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello my sweeties ♥


I'm back from a few days Paris. I haven't been there for a few years. It was such a great feeling to visit Paris again. I had a great time with my family! The weather was perfect there :) It was warm, but not stuffy. I got to visit many sights of Paris. Paris is a fascinating city full of culture. Have you ever been in Paris? Unfortunate, I'm back in the Netherlands again. The sun isn't shining much here. I hope to visit Paris again in the future. Paris, je t'aime  ♥

On the first day I went to the warehouse La Fayette. It's a huge warehouse with lots of famous designer brands, such as Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Micheal Kors, Guess etc. I fell in love with the bags department. The collection was wonderful! Bags in all kinds of shapes, sizes and colors. I've always dreamed of getting a designer bag hihi.. The prices are so high! Ididn't bought anything, just went window shopping. Afterwards I also visited other shops that were near the warehouse.










In the afternoon I ate pho. This is Vietnamese rice noodle soup. It was yummie! One of the best pho I've ever tried in my life. It was so good :)


Since it was very hot that day, I decided to stop by a Starbucks for a great citron verte refresha :) This drink was so fresh and cool. Definitely a must for the warmer days.



The four-star hotel Golden Tulip where I stayed. It was established in Marne La Vallée. About 30 minutes from the city Paris. 

Day 2 and 3 are coming soon. Stay tuned! 

Thank you for reading and enjoy summer! 

You May Also Like

29 reacties

  1. Wonderful photos!!!
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics
    I love paris<3

    kelpasdairy.blogspot.nl

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosshh i would love to visit paris one day!! it looks beautiful!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should visit Paris one day, it's such a great city <3

      Delete
  4. great pictures! you have a new subscriber!
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. paris is pretty special :) looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures love the scenery, I wish I can visit one day! :)

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ;) Hope you can visit Paris one day :)

      Delete
  7. Hello! I'm a beauty-blogger from Indonesia. I love your fashion style!


    Love,

    Elin XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I'd love to go to Paris, hope you had a great time.
    I followed on bloglovin, follow mine?:)
    closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time :)
      thank you Anya <3

      Delete
  9. lovely pics <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3395
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  10. paris looks wonderful!! i hope you had a great time!!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I sure had a great time! Would love to go back right now (a)

      Delete
  11. Very nice pictures!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    x Maria / Retro Street Station

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for following! I follow back now :)

    ReplyDelete