VISITING BRUGGE

by - Thursday, August 01, 2013

Today I went visiting Brugge in Belgium. I had a great day, even though it was really hot outside. Brugge is such a beautiful and historical city. The streets are filled with small shops, such as souvenir shops, clothing stores, chocolate shops and more. The shops and streets are very cosy. I will show pictures below, which I took from the city to give you an impression. Hope you like it :)








Brugge has lots of chocolate shops. All the shops smelled so good! They had that typical pure chocolate smell. Everything looked so yummie :)




After walking for a while my family decided to rest at an ice cream saloon. I choose a rasperry sorbet, which was refreshing and delicious. I really like ice cream!


I bought this gorgeous white sleeveless blazer at Zara. The material looks like it's made from high quality fabric. I got this on sale from €69,95 for €16,99! It's a great price right? I normally wear size S, but this one was a size L. Sounds pretty big, but it looks good :) It's a little bit loose, but I don't might that.  

Next week I'm going to Paris! Can't wait to visit Paris again :) Are you traveling somewhere this summer?

Thank you for reading and have a nice summer! 

You May Also Like

29 reacties

  1. Hele mooie look! Brugge is echt een leuke stad dus je hebt het vast naar je zin gehad! En ook hele mooie aankoop dat mouwloze blazertje!! :)

    Ik ga je volgen!

    xxx
    www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ik heb het zeker naar mijn zin gehad!
      dankjewel Saranda :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Have fun in Paris ;)
    This summer propably i am going to Holland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelina :)
      Really? The weather is pretty hot right now in the Netherlands :p
      Hope you will have much fun!

      Delete
  3. that is such a nice place to go for the summer!!!! argh! i don't know why i'm living so far away from all these nice places.
    by the way! i followed yoU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure is :) I would love to live nearby Asia :p
      I think it's really beautiful there!
      thank you ;)

      Delete
  4. I never been in Belgium! Beautiful photos! Love your high low vest! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria :) I will sure check out your blog ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
      If you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3
      Have a great weekend<3

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  5. Now following! :)
    xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :-)
    Maybe we can follow each other ? I would love it <3
    Your blog is great, i am following you now with gfc :-)
    xo, *MyLittleWildflower*

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit!! x

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a beautiful town! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos look awesome, I've never been in Europe but I hope to go there one day :) I love your outfits, specially that one with the long blouse. New follower here, hope you can visit my blog.

    http://www.marvelousthings.net

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should visit Europe! There are so many beautiful places :)
      thank you Mokoon <3 I sure will ;)

      Delete
  10. These pictures are amazing :) and love the top in the last picture! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOD , THE WHITE SLEEVLESS BLAZER IS SEND FROM ZARA'S HEAVEN FOR SURE LOL
    SUPER LIKE . WHAT A GREAT PURCHASE SWEETIE ,

    LOVE YOUR HAIR ,,

    am following you with GFC NOW ,FOLLOW BACK ?

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm from north of france and I used to go to Brugge at week end. This is really a romantic and nice city.

    http://www.the-heels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice :) this was my first time visiting the city. I would love to visit it more!

      Delete
  13. Looks so beautiful!! I've been wanting to visit here for a while but haven't had the chance yet. Looks like you had a really lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a beautiful place! Hope you will be able to visit it soon :) Yes, I had a great time!

      Delete