VISITING BRUGGE

Today I went visiting Brugge in Belgium. I had a great day, even though it was really hot outside. Brugge is such a beautiful and historical city. The streets are filled with small shops, such as souvenir shops, clothing stores, chocolate shops and more. The shops and streets are very cosy. I will show pictures below, which I took from the city to give you an impression. Hope you like it :)








Brugge has lots of chocolate shops. All the shops smelled so good! They had that typical pure chocolate smell. Everything looked so yummie :)




After walking for a while my family decided to rest at an ice cream saloon. I choose a rasperry sorbet, which was refreshing and delicious. I really like ice cream!


I bought this gorgeous white sleeveless blazer at Zara. The material looks like it's made from high quality fabric. I got this on sale from €69,95 for €16,99! It's a great price right? I normally wear size S, but this one was a size L. Sounds pretty big, but it looks good :) It's a little bit loose, but I don't might that.  

Next week I'm going to Paris! Can't wait to visit Paris again :) Are you traveling somewhere this summer?

Thank you for reading and have a nice summer! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,