MAKE IT SPARKLE

by - Wednesday, September 25, 2013






This is another nail manicure. I haven't painted my nails for a few weeks :p I just got 2 new nail lacquers by Catrice and I decided to experiment with them. First I got this beautiful coral color named 'Bricky Mouse'. It's a nail lacquer that has a shiny finish with a little touch of gold. I think this color is perfect for autumn. Second I got an effect nail lacquer. It's called 'Kitch Me If You Can'. This is just a nail lacquer that adds an sparkle effect to your nails. I tried to mix those two nail lacquers together and it turned out pretty good :) Unfortunately the sparkle coat didn't add much sparkle to the nails, so I also added a glitter nail polish to complete the look. This nail manicure is great for parties. You could also use other colors to create this manicure. I think black with gold or silver would be also a great match.

How has your week been? I'm really looking forward for tonight, because I'm going to see the one and only korean popstar 'Jay Park' live in Amsterdam! So excited, can't wait =D I just love his songs so much. Still can't believe he's actually coming to the Netherlands. He's such a great artist :)

Another thing I wanted to tell you guys: I just hit my first 100 followers! :D Whoop whoop! Sooo HAPPY! Still can't believe it. 100 Followers mean a lot to me. I've been blogging for almost a year now. I wanted to thank you all so much for reading, following me and keep coming back to my blog. I'm really thankfull to you guys <3
A first giveaway is coming soon :) Stay tuned for that!

Thank you for reading and have a nice Wednesday! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

36 reacties

  1. Replies
    1. Are you a Jaywalker too? :D Love him so much <3

      Delete
  2. Love the sparkled tipped nails! Super fab. Thanks so much for the comment, love. I am now following via GFC! Hope you do the same. Keep in touch.

    Best,
    CD

    ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Cassandra <3 your welcome ;)

      Delete
  3. love the sparkles! Please check out my latest post at www.loveolia.com! Would love if you'd comment & follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Olia ;) I will check it out!

      Delete
  4. wow love how you did the glitter on the tips! your nails look so pretty! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice manicure! Hope you had fun at the concert and congrats with your 102 followers! :)

    xoxo Saranda
    SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saranda! ;) I had an amazing time! One of the best nights of my life :D

      Delete
  6. I love adding sparkles to my nails, they look glamorous and I love how your turned out.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    Gosia
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg >.< i just love it!!

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful peachy pink color and love the glitters
    at the tip of your nails, good job c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dear!! I really love Your style and blog!!!
    I'm Your new follower now, hope You will follow me too ;)

    xoxo

    Kathy from fashiongamesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post. LOVE the nails! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm following you back darling! :) Thank you so much for comment! :)
    xoxo
    check Giveaway on my blog!
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/2013/09/giveaway-firmoo-win-free-pair-of.html

    ReplyDelete