NYFW LOOK

by - Sunday, September 01, 2013








This was my outfit I styled together to enter the NYFW contest by Lookbook and Dream downtown. By entering the contest you could win a trip to attend New York Fashion Week, which has always been my dream. I had fun styling my outfit. I was looking for a chic look, so I grabbed my white blazer out the closet and combined it with an off the shoulder shirt and black shorts. I paired this outfit with black/creme heels, a black handbag and silver/bronze jewelry to complete the outfit. I'm glad this outfit turned out really well :) Hope you like it!

My outfit:

White sleeveless blazer by Zara
Light yellow off the shoulder shirt by New Look
Bronze statement necklace with rhinestones by Wholesale-dress
Silver chain bracelet by De Bijenkorf
Black handbag by Okay-Sac
Black shorts
Black/creme heels by Noir

 Thank you for reading and enjoy your day! 

You May Also Like

18 reacties

  1. Good luck with the contest! What an amazing experience that would be. This is a great outfit-- I love chic black&white looks.

    Sarah
    Midnight Rambler

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! Would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!
    Love the blazer, is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely these look, perfect outfit! your jacket love it! i´m new by the wolrd blogger, me visit? http://srtaamandaacosta.blogspot.com.es/ xoxo i hope you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo...I absolutely love the blazer. such a clean and chic look.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing girl! You look like a stronger woman! :)

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome outfit! I love the shoes <3

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete