MY BLOG TURNED 1 YEAR

by - Tuesday, October 15, 2013


My blog has turned 1 year today! I started this blog exactly one year ago. Times goes by so fast. At first I did'nt know how this blog would turned out later, but now i know. I'm so glad my blog is still up :) I didn't know I would make it this far. This all happened because of you guys! I'm so thankful to everyone that supported my blog by following my, reading my posts and leaving lovely comments. I really appreciate all the love! I love to read all the comments and exploring other bloggers. 
As promised I will be doing a giveaway. This will be my first giveaway and I'm so excited to share it with you guys. I will launch it tomorrow, since I need to get back to homework xD 
Stay tuned for my giveaway tomorrow ;)

Thank you all for the support and good luck sweeties! 


Like my blog? Follow my on  GFCBloglovin, Facebook and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

30 reacties

  1. Congrats! A year is definitely a memorable mark!
    xx,
    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.! I am your follower number 123 (suiting no?).
    Would love it if you could visit my blog. Perhaps let me know what you think?
    Thanks so much! <3

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Selma :)
      I will sure check out your blog ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on blogging for a year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congratulations and happy anniversary to your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to ur blog, best feeling ever

    thanks for ur comment , wanna follow each other ?

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you N@NY <3 I've followed you ;)

      Delete
  6. Gefeliciteerd dat is supercool! Blog on! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: Ik volg je nu via Bloglovin & GFC, leuk cadeautje? :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heel erg bedankt Rowan <3 Zeker een leuk cadeautje :)

      Delete
  8. Happy 1st Blogiversary and cheers to many more :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Woot Woot! That's definitely a good mark for your blog! :) Hopefully we will see more and more posts as the days pass! :) I will be looking forward to them! =D

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mizu <3 You're so sweet! I will try to blog more posts :)

      Delete
  10. I just stumbled upon your blog and I absolutely love it! congrats on your one yr! what is your google acct? The link isn't working for me? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oopsies! i got it to work! haha nevermind about that =^_^=

      Delete
    2. Thank you sweetie <3 glad it worked :)

      Delete
  11. Happy blogaversary!!! and many many blog-years to come. Nice blog btw. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
    xo
    Lenya
    www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy one year, wish you lots and lots of new followers.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete