SOME NEW ITEMS

by - Tuesday, October 22, 2013


Yeah, I'm having a short break from school this week :) Even though I'm free, I still need to learn for my exam next week :S I'm already looking forward to Christmas hihi..  It's almost halloween time! Do you have any plans for halloween?
A few days ago I went shopping with my mom and I purchased a few items which I'd love to share with you all :) Some items were on sale and some were from the new collection.

First, I got this oversized black crop top by Mango. It has a print on it which says: C'est magnifique.
This top was €9,95. I really love this top. I could easily pair this top with a pair of shorts in summer or just throw on a blazer or cardigan for the fall. 


The second item I got is this black/cream flower print jumper by River Island. This sweater was reduced from €47 to €18. Great deal right? It's sale season at River Island. It's made of a soft fabric which feels really comfy :) 


The third item I got is this fluro blue high neck top, also by River Island. This top was reduced from €40 to €14. It has a cut out in the front and the back, which makes it looks sexy, but chic at the same time. I think this top looks great with a black skirt. 


The last item I got is this black skort (skirt&short) by Zara. Finally got the famous skort! This item was on my wishlist for a long time. I've seen a lot of bloggers wearing them during summer. On the front it looks like a skirt, but on the back it's a short. I just love this item so much <3 I was so glad I saw it hang in the shop :) I think it's great to combine it with a sweater and tights during fall. 

Thank you for reading and enjoy your week! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFCBloglovin, Facebook and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

55 reacties

  1. Oh wauw, ik vind je blauwe top echt prachtig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds!
    i really wish we had river island in canada, sigh.
    :)
    vanessa
    http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa ;) Hope there will be one in the future :)

      Delete
  4. Great new items ! Love the skort, too bad the XS is still too big for me :(

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) I have to be honest that an XS is also al little bit big on me hihi.. but it does not fall off :)
      You can also buy this skort on online stores, for example: http://www.sheinside.com/Black-Asymmetrical-Geometric-Pockets-Shorts-p-113137-cat-1740.html
      It provides free shipping worldwide :) Hope they have your size ;)

      Delete
  5. Great selection!!! I like your blog! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skort is lovely!

    Loving your blog! It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a great blog! really like it :) following you now dear. If you want you can follow me back. Nice stuff and love that zara skorts!!

    http://flowersandcrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your visit!! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a nice day! and my heart in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome Marcela ;) thank you so much <3

      Delete
  9. Oh I love your new clothes! The cropped top is pretty interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! In reply to your comment on my blog, I'm currently taking up Advertising Arts :) How 'bout you? And thanks for following! I followed you back :)

      Delete
    2. that sounds interesting :) I'm studying communication & mediadesign at the moment. You're welcome ;)

      Delete
  10. interested in following each other via GFC?
    I will follow you back.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. interested in following each other via GFC?
    I will follow you back.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really nice blog. The zara skort is cool I also have it :) Let's follow each other! Let me know :) Kisses, Daria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daria :) I just love the zara skirt <3

      Delete
  13. your blog is wonderful :)
    http://www.jeffreychung.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Really cute blog!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the C'est Magnifique top! And I see that skort everywhere xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the First T and also the Zara shorts! They are soooo adorable!
    love it!

    http://pebblepenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. such cute purchases, love that flower/rose print jumper.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ummmm... that blue top is amazingggggg

    Stay beautiful xx
    www.anniepop.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the sweater and the skorts. :)

    www.passport-to-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gaaf zeg!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really loving that C'est Magnifique shirt! So cuute! *.* You definitely have to wear it for us to see! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mizu! <3 I will make an outfit post of it, special for you ;)

      Delete