BIG FALL HAUL

by - Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It looks like I haven't been blogging for ages. My blog hasn't been up to date lately and I'm sorry for that. Just had a very busy schedule. Right now, I have time to blog more :) Today I wanted to share with you my items I purchased for fall and winter. There was a huge sale going on at Nelly two weeks ago. 1000 Items were on sale for only €10. That's crazy right? I saw some awesome items that I really wanted to have. I just couldn't resist to make an order. The prices were just tempting. Even though it killed my wallet, I'm still glad I bought these pieces. There is still a sale going on. Make sure to check it out if you're interested ;) I also bought 2 items earlier this month from New Look. Let's get into the haul!



The first item I got is a cream printed sweater from New Look. This one was €17,99, but I got a 10% discount on it. I think the print with the birds is so cute! The sweater is really comfy and warm :)



The second item I got is this PU leather skirt by New Look. This skirt was €17,99. I was looking for this skirt for a long time and I finally found an inexpensive one! I'm so happy with this item :) What great is about this skirt, is that it makes your legs appear slimmer, which I really prefer. Since I'm not blessed with skinny legs :p You could combine this skirt with almost everything during fall and winter. I like to style it with a sweater or just a simple blouse. 


The third item is this Odelie dress by Savannah (Nelly). This item was reduced for only €9,95. I think this dress has a special design and the pattern looks very interesting. I was amazed by the price, so I had to get it and I'm glad I did :)


The fifth item is this purple/white jumper by Nelly. This one was also reduced for only €9,95. This jumper is so comfy! I really like the design of it. This jumper looks a bittle loose on me, but it will probably crimp in the washing machine. So, that's no big deal. 


This dark grey Steffi blazer from 5 inch and up (Nelly) is one of my favorite items from my order. It looks so good if you wear it. It has a boyfriend fit. I just really like the detailing on the front. This blazer was reduced for only €9,95. This price blew me away xD I have never seen such a high-quality blazer for such a low price.  



I have been craving these Saygo translucent heels from Nelly for so long and I finally got them! The holographic print makes it look unique. This pair of heels are just a statement piece. I can't wait to wear these during summer :) These heels were reduced for €9,95. I also really wanted the black ones, but they were unfortunately out of stock. 


The last item I got is this rose gold steel necklace by Nelly. This necklace looks very simple, but is great to combine with any outfit to give it a bit of an edgy feel. It also really matches with my rose gold watch :) This necklace was €5,95. 

Thank you for reading and have lovely day! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

14 reacties

  1. I have a similar tshirt with the birdy motif. I love this one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence ;p I also love this jumper :)

      Delete
  2. I love the first sweater you got. I've been drawn to loose sweaters lately. I think they hang really well on any body type, it doesn't matter that they're really loose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) I agree with you! It looks good on everyone =)

      Delete
  3. I love your fashion picks! The dress is really gorgeous, and wow those shoes are so darn beautiful!! I badly want it for myself, would be great go wear for a Christmas party. :) Thanks so much for following my blog, I'm now following you too in GFC. Would you like to follow each other in BlogLovin too? :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine :) Yes you're right!

      Delete
  4. love the bird print!!

    Keep in touch
    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks ! love the transluscent heels :)

    http://itsprincessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello beautiful
    thank you for ur sweet comment on my blog, i wish you a very happy birthday for the big year to come. Double century is not something you come across quite often but it ll be the beginning of bigger and greater things. Love ur new buys, keep up the amazing work, following u on gfc

    lots of love
    aleena xo

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Aleena ;) Thank you so much! <3 You're so sweet :)

      Delete
  7. The first sweater is suuuuper cute!
    Translucent heels are quite daring. :p I'd love to see what you'd pair with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear ;) hihi.. secretly I think so too, but I still like them!

      Delete