JAPANESE CANDY HAUL

by - Saturday, November 09, 2013


Today, I wanted to share with you my Candysan haul :) I got to know this online webshop by the lovely blogger Elisa from 'Memorable Days'. I got so excited when I saw her Japanese candy haul,
so I decided to take a look at the site called 'Candysan'. They have a great assortment of Japanese candy and snacks for a very affordable price. Everything on this website looked so yum! I just could'nt resist to make a purchase ^^ I'm a huge candy lover hihi.. It took only one week for my package to arrive. Very fast right?


This is the package that got delivered to me. It's in a small solid box. 


All the sweets I bought. I really wanted to try the KitKat so badly. I paid $11,66 for the products and $7,57 for the shipping costs. The total price was $18,65. I think it was a great price for Japanese sweets. The prices for the products are really low :)


The first product I got is the 'Mini Strawberry KitKat'. It was $3,33. That's around €2,50. The first thing that suprised me was the smell that came out when I opened the package. It smelled like very sweet strawberry. This package comes in 12 minis. They tasted good, but it was just a little bit to sweet for me. Besides that I really enjoyed it :)


The next product I got was the 'Mini Passion Fruit KitKat'. This was sold for $1,82, which is around €1,36. This package comes in 3 minis. I just needed to try this, when I saw it on the website. I just love everything that has a passion fruit flavor. I think it taste so fresh and tropical. I was really looking forward to try this one. It tasted really good! This one wasn't as sweet as the strawberry one. The passion fruit scent wasn't strong. That was the reason why I liked this more than the strawberry :)


This 'Big Little Green Tea KitKat' was my favorite of them all. This was $1,72, which is around €1,29. It's a small package which comes with around 10 big little's. The taste was so good! It has a match greentea flavour. The taste was just right, it wasn't really sweet. I really wanted to  try the package with 12 green tea minis, but that wasn't in stock unfortunately.


This 'Cacao Lait Green Tea Chocolate' by Glico tasted so delicious! It's green tea chocolate mixed with milk chocolate. The taste is sweet and bitter at the same time. That's what makes it unique. The box comes with 10 individualy wrapped pieces. This was only $1,82, which is around €1,36. I would purchase this again with no doubt :)


Besides chocolate, I also purchased some other candy. I got this 'Okinawa Pureral'. This bag contains lime and shikuwasa flavor soft gummies, coated with sugar. These gummies tasted fresh, pure and sweet. They didn't had a chemical flavor, which is great! They come in a resealable package. This was $1,26, which is around €0,94. These gummies are worth trying and really addicting ^^


I also got this 'Mango Kajitte Kajitsu Gumi'. This small package contains soft square gummies with a mango flavor. This was $1,26, which is around €0,94. The taste aren't that sweet and it has a natural flavor, which I really liked.


The last product I got was this 'Taiko No Tastujin Pachi'. It's a lollipop with orange flavor and a dip of soda sprinkles and pop rocks. I've always been really liking these lollipops with dip. The sprinkles just crackle in your mouth, which I think is really fun hihi ^^ This was $0,93, which is around €0,70. The soda dip has a nice and refreshing taste.

This was my first purchase from Candysan and I will definitely order from them again. I just love the assortment and the great prices. If you're interested in the products you could visit Candysan

Thank you for reading and  enjoy your weekend! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

57 reacties

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan's snacks are always superb to snack on! I'm gonna check them out too. x

    many kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! You might get hooked when you try them ^^

      Delete
  3. Wow! Cute :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and instagram? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/
    http://instagram.com/astbakay

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bernadeth! I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  5. Nice :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/11/persunmall-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. japanese items have the cutest packaging, love all this kawaii stuff :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Dale Grey Vintage Giveaway, open worldwide until November, 18th, to win a fab bracelet that retails for $135 !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I think I just died and went to heaven as I read your post ; u;.
    I love japanese snacks~ I'm definitely going to make an order since they do international delivery :9!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi.. I love it too! I also went to heaven when I got my order (A) I'm so glad they deliver international :)

      Delete
  8. love this post! always wanted to try their different flavors of kit kats so jealous that they have so many different flavors.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Visa ;) You should try them, when you get a chance ;)

      Delete
  9. Great post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goede haul! Ik vind al de verschillende soorten Kit Kat zo leuk om te proberen. Die groene thee/melkchocolade snoepjes lijken me lekker :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dankjewel Jiru :) ja, ik ook! Die zijn echt heel lekker, zeker de moeite waard om te proberen ^^

      Delete
  11. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog <3
    check out ma new post! and followed you on gfc <3 hope youll do da same x

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome Fivyolen ;) Thank you <3

      Delete
  12. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and tell where u’ve followed me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely bog dear <3

    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like kitkat greentea <33 so yummy!
    Anyway, do you mind to follow each other? :)

    Xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that one taste so good! It's live heaven hihi ^^

      Delete
  15. loveee it, this is what I wanna see!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. all these candies look so good! I really love the asian versions of candies.. I am dying to try that green kit kat for myself!!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were really good <3 You should try it if you have a chance, it taste sooo good!

      Delete
  17. i love the green tea kit kat! i always took them from my housemate n finished the whole pack without her knowing hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, it's my dream to taste all the Kitkat flavors in Japan! They all look so yummy! :) Would you like us to follow each other in GFC and BlogLovin'? I would love to stay in touch and be friends! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them, the green tea kitkat tast like heaven <3

      Delete
  19. Ooh it all looks so yummy! Passion fruit kitkat sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YUM! looks so delicious! so jealous of you :0

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi.. I'm so glad I ordered ^^ They ship worldwide, so you can order too :)

      Delete
  21. omg I am going to check out the site right now! :) I love Japanese candy too hehe. I hope the prices will be cheaper than my local Asian stores!

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh, Japanese candy rocks! You will be suprised how cheap the prices are :)

      Delete
  22. nice blogg..:)

    darling follow you!!!

    pls follow me:33

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have recently placed an order at Candysan.com
    as well! ^^ Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice! Would love to see your haul :)

      Delete
  24. I have a little (gigantic) attraction with Japanese people sweets. There's a registration for that now! It is known as Japanese Candy Asia is a bi-monthly sweets registration. Twice monthly, they deliver you "interesting and delicious" sweets in an package for you to try.

    ReplyDelete