EARLY MORNING

by - Monday, December 16, 2013


This was my look I wore last week. The weather was very nice last week. I thought it was the perfect week to take some outfit pictures, since I haven't been able to shoot some these days. I decided to wear a vintage classic piece and combined it with leather items, which made this look more edgy. It's a mix between classic and edgy. I added a statement necklace to complete the look. Leather items have been my favorites this season. They make you look chic and classy. What do you think of leather pieces?





My outfit:

Striped vintage sweater 
Black PU leather skirt by New Look
Black tights
Black studded ankle boots by Bershka 
Black handbag by River Island
Statement necklace by Wholesale-dress

Thank you for reading and have a lovely week! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :) 

You May Also Like

5 reacties

  1. Lovely!
    I like your skirt!
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace! have a lovely week yourself! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beautiful necklace over the sweater! x


    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca
    www.instagram.com/joyyiu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this necklace!! <3

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, I don't know if you realize but Google has delete the GFC and I'm triyng to get in touch with people that I was following and that was following me back to ask to follow each other on Bloglovin' so that we can stay in touch. I will follow you right back. Thank you, Kisses Ana

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8529505/city-girl

    ReplyDelete