MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!




This year was my turn to prepare christmas dinner. I made all kind of dishes. I also covered the table :p Don't you think it looks cozy? I decided to cook chinese hot and sour soup, fried shrimp patties, japchae (korean noodles with mixed vegetables and fried chinese thin pancake. As dessert I made green tea ice cream, which tasted delicious! I've been making all these dishes for the first time and I'm glad they turned out really well :) My parents loved it! 
I'm finally going to watch The Hobbit in cinema's tomorrow, whoop! I wanted to watch this movie so badly. In the evening I'm attending my family for another christmas dinner. Have you plans for the holidays?

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!  May you be with your loved ones :)
Hope you get nice presents and have a great time! 


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and be up to date ;)

Labels: , ,