TURNED 20!

by - Sunday, December 01, 2013


I'm offically not a teenager anymore! This week has been a blast for me :) First, I got some positive marks for my exams, than my driver license and yesterday I turned 20. November has been a lucky month for me! I'm so glad that I finally got my driver license, because it took me ages to pass the exams. Yesterday was my 20th birthday. My teenage years went by so fast. I can still clearly remember my days in high school. 
I don't want to get old to be honest. Sometimes I wish I could return to a little child, who doesn't have to worry about anything. My birthday is not only a special day for me, but also for my mom. I'm so thankful to my mom, who gave birth to me on 30 November. She is the one that went through a lot of pain to bring me on this world. I really want to thank her for everything 


I went to a fancy restaurant called 'See you see me' to celebrate my birthday with my family. This dinner was delightful! I enjoyed every meal. This was something different than I would normally eat at a restaurant. You could tell that every dish was made with a lots of love and effort. It tasted perfect! Especially the dessert ^^ The interior was modern and very cosy. Neon lights in all kinds of colors hang everywhere.


I started my dinner with a sweet and sour salmon salad. The taste was very special and unique. The combination of salmon and cucumber tasted really good. 


After that, it was time for the main course. I got stir fried vegetables with seafood. It tasted very nice :) 





As dessert, I got this what was called 'Jendol'. It was a Malaysian dessert. This one was delicious! It even had ice cream in it :) Sorry for the blurry pictures :$ I had a wonderful birthday this year! 

Thank you for reading and enjoy your Sunday! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

52 reacties

  1. Happy birthday!! That meal looks amazing, glad you've had a good month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelyyy! shall we follow by fbb and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you have a really cute blog dear :)
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated happy birthday, My~! And congrats on getting your driver's license. I'll be getting mine soon ♥
    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Majorie! <3 Good luck! Hope you get it soon :)

      Delete
  6. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a really great day ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated happy birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful day!

    I'm inviting you to the Christmas Giveaway I'm hosting with other bloggers!
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-bloggers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (196), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  9. belated birthday dear! hope you had a blast
    x
    would u like to follow each other? tell me x

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fivyolen! I sure had a blast :)

      Delete
  10. Looks great! Nice blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday!:)♥ all the food looks soooo delicious!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday, girl! Lovely pictures:)
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    Bows & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just followed you!!! love this blog!=) do you mind to follow back!=)
    http://hotlittlewhitedress.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday!!! :DDD
    I just recently turned 19 so I'm approaching double decades too lol. I know what you mean. I just want to be 21 and then freeze time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated birthday to you as well! :D Hope you had a great one (a) hihi me too, I think 21 is the perfect age :)

      Delete
  15. happy belated birthday! i didn't know i have to be 20 to be not a teenager anymore! i thought after i'm 18 i'm a young adult! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann :) hihi.. Actually I don't know if you have to be 20 to not be a teenager anymore xD I think you're right because 18 means you're a young adult.

      Delete
  16. Happy Birthday dear
    the food looks delicious :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated birthday to you!! Today is my birthday but I am much older than you >-< The restaurant looks amazing~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz <3 Happy belated birthday to you too! You don't look old actually :P I would guess you're about 18 hihi.. a typical asian thing, we look younger than we actually are :)

      Delete
  18. happy birthday! I'm also turning 20 later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Anne! Alvast gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! :D Maak er een leuke dag van ;)

      Delete
  19. Happy birthday!
    I feel you, I felt very old when I turned 20, since then I don't want to get older :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear ;) I also don't want to get old anymore when I reach 21 :S

      Delete
  20. Yum looks absolutely delicious! Happy birthday and I hope you're 20th year is fabulous :)

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Greta! I had a great birthday :)

      Delete
  21. Happy Belated Birthday ! Hope you have a great year ahead !!!! *throwing confetti*

    Anyway, want to follow each other ?
    Do drop me a comment if you have followed me on any of the social media platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, Lookbook or Instagram) ya, I will definitely follow you back ! :D * Pinky swear*

    www.smallnhot.com
    facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | instagram (@mysarah159) | BlogLovin/smallnhot | Lookbook.nu/smallnhot159

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday - great blog may have to return to stalk you more!
    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice, great pics , everything looks great!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete