FIRST FASHION HAUL OF 2014

by - Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello my lovely readers! Today I wanted to share with you the new items I got over the last two months. There was a winter sale going on a few weeks ago and as usual I couldn't resist taking a peek at the shops ^^ You should really keep me away from shops during sale, otherwise I will attempt to buy something hihi.. Such a bad habit, can't help myself  :$ Even though I need to save money for other things, oops! I promised myself not to buy clothing this month, hope I can keep my word :3 Let's get into the haul, shall we?


The next few items I'm going to show you are presents I got from my mom and I totally love them. So, the first item is this polka dot jumper from Mango. I don't know the price precisely, but I think it was between €20 and €25. It's a simple, but cute item which I added into my warderobe. This item matches with almost everything, because of the simple design and pattern. You could wear it with a simple pair of skinny jeans, black shorts or a black skirt. It's all up to you! 


Another item I got from Mango is this oversized cropped white sweater. This sweater costed also between €20 and €25 I think. I just love how comfy and oversized this sweater is. It feels very soft and warm. This has become one of my favorite sweaters during the winter. My favorite look is to pair this with a pair of boyfriend jeans :)


Finally, the item I've been craving for so long, the boyfriend jeans! I finally got it, whoop :D I was so happy receiving this from my mom. I wanted one for so long. This pair of jeans is also from Mango and it was around €30. I love the loose fit. I got this in a size S, but it's a little bit big on me. Luckily, this problem is solved by adding a belt. I've been wearing these jeans non-stop lately. It's just so comfy and a great piece to wear daily. 


These printed loose trousers from Miss Etam is also a present from my mom. It's actually a summer piece, but she got it during sale. The material is really lightweight and cool. Perfect for the hot summer days! This item fits perfectly and I think it will look great with a pair of sandals.


This color block scarf is a present I got from my aunt. It's from Yesstyle and I absolute love it! This is the scarf I wanted. It's a casual piece that would look great with a thick coat during the winter. It keeps you warm and looking stylish at the same time. I've been wearing this scarf regularly since I got it.


I saw this beautiful statement necklace on sale from 'I am' and I was sure that I had to get this. I actually don't know the price anymore, but I think it was between €3 and €5. The necklace looks more beautiful in real person. It has a little bit of and edgy feel to it, but it looks also dreamy to me. Especially because of the stone in the middle. It reminds me of the moon and crystal somehow. The design looks very outstanding and special.


I got this black dress from my aunt in Vietnam. It looks like a lace pattern, but it isn't. The pattern is made out of flowers with hollows. It's an elegant and ladylike dress, that would be great for a dinner or a formal event. The fit of this dress enhances your female curves, which gives you that perfect figure.I was really suprised trying this dress on. I looked more mature, I guess :3


A gift, that was also given to me by an aunt from Vietnam. It's a striped black and white blazer. The material is kinda thin. This piece looks like it came from a collection by Marc Cain. This blazer looks very neat and feels great. The pattern makes it a bit difficult to style, but I will find my way to style it :) 



This is one of my favorite items I got. It's a furry blue pastel crop top with glitters. It's from River Island and I got it on sale for only €8. I just love the fabric of it so much <3 I think it looks great with a skater skirt or high waisted jeans. This top would be very appropriate for a party or the Holidays.


Another item I got from River Island is this tartan skirt with leather buckle details. I really like the design of it. This skirt was also on sale for €8. I think this item would look great with some boots underneath, whether it's stilettos or platforms. Can't wait to style this item :)


The last item I got is this black peplum skirt from Jane Norman. It was on sale for €6. Even though the black color, it still looks very elegant and romantic. I think I would pair this with a loose jumper or sweater and a pair of boots. 

Which item is your favorite?

Thank you for reading and  have a nice week! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

18 reacties

  1. amazing purchases. omg...that fuzzy pastel crop top is an insanely amazing find <3 so cute.
    loving the boyfriend jeans as well, & i have the same problems with mines being a bit loose on the waist too :/
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Visa! :) That crop top is my favorite fashion item at the moment! Luckily we have a belt :D

      Delete
  2. Cute Followed

    - www.laideetam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped blazer! Cute blog :) Have a blessed day.... Jayma @ http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jayma ;) Have a nice day too!

      Delete
  4. The crop top is so adorable! I'm looking forward to some OOTDs with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I'm definitely going to shot some ootds with it :)

      Delete
  5. I love all your finds! I love the cropped stuff and the skirt <3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely purchases! especially in love with that statement necklace! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never resist some good seasonal sales! Seems like quite the great haul. Thanks for your comment dear.

    <3
    i can’t afford my lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither ;P you're welcome Cassandra ;)

      Delete
  8. Love these pieces. I'm totally digging those boyfriend jeans. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute haul ! Loving the furry blue pastel crop top ! ^_____^ <3

    ReplyDelete