PERFECT SUNDAY!

by - Monday, March 10, 2014


Hello my readers! How was your weekend? I had such a lovely sunday :) The weather was just perfect! It was around 19 degrees outside, oh my! It hasn't been this warm this year. My sunday was perfect, I couldn't wish for more. I went to Rotterdam to eat some yum chinese food (dim sum) and after that I drink my favorite bubble tea and ate some ice cream. I finally had a chance to shoot some ootd pictures yesterday ^^
Haven't been uploading any ootd post lately. What a shame! This is my first ootd this year :D It was a great day to wear one of my favorite pieces of spring again: the leather jacket! Can't wait to store my winter clothes and wear my spring/summer clothes again :3 It's about time! I have been wearing the same winter clothes for a long time :p What's your favorite spring/summer piece you've missed?






 My outfit:

White knitted cropped sweater by Mango
Khaki PU leather jacket by H&M
Ripped boyfriend jeans by Mango
Brown ankle boots by Esprit
Golden statement necklace by I am
Black chain shoulder bag by FBBR

Thank you for reading and  have a lovely week! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

20 reacties

  1. Sounds like you had a fun weekend ^^!
    It's still cold here, but I can't wait to wear my leather jacket and skirts once it warms up a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I had :) Unfortunately, the weather is cold again here :S Time to wear my winter jacket again XD Hope it will be warm soon where you live! ;)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the jacket <3 I'm most looking forward to being able to walk around outside without a scarf and coat ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jiru :) yeahh me too! Hope it will be warm again soon!

      Delete
  3. Sweet ^^ The jacket matches the shoes so well!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I deleted your comment by accident :S Thank you for the sweet comment Sonya <3

      Delete
  5. very cute look <3 love especially the jeans and jacket!
    xoxo

    phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look and the shots!!! Have a good week ahead!

    www.kellystot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly :) Hope you had a great weekend too!

      Delete
  7. <333 amazing look babe
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My,
    What a great casual outfit! It's the perfect combination of put together and stylish. I personally loved how you styled your boyfriend jeans with those boots. It looks good together.
    Kisses, Olivia

    ReplyDelete