COLLECTIVE SUMMER HAUL

by - Saturday, July 05, 2014


Hello my cuties! Today I have a collective summer haul for you guys. I made a few purchases for summer and I thought why not combine them together in a haul post :P So, I did. Only a few weeks left until summer break starts! I still have to do lots of things for school though :S Are you guys already enjoying your summer holidays? For those of you who alreay have, enjoy your summer and congratulations to those of you who graduated! :) Now, let's move on to the summer items, shall we? (Sorry for the blurry pictures, I didn't know I set the wrong image size on my camera :$)  




A few weeks ago I went to a vintage per kilo sale near Amsterdam. For those of you who aren't familiar with the concept, it's basically a huge sale of vintage clothing from all over the world for €15 per kilo. Sounds good right? I found 3 items (in the pictures above), where I paid only around €8 for. It's insane isn't it? Such a great price! I'm really happy with the items, especially the metallic skirt. Isn't it beautiful? <3 It's definitely worth to go for all fashion lovers out there who are searching for unique items like me :) 
All the other items in the pictures below are from regular shops which I got for the normal price or during sale. 


The first item I got is this gorgeous kimono with flower print from New Look. I got it for around €27. I actually don't know the exact price anymore hihi ^^ It's made out of a thin chiffon material and it has a lace lining on the edges, which makes it look more romantic. I'm loving the kimono trend and I couldn't stop myself from buying thise piece. It will look great with a crop top or bralet and high waisted shorts underneath :3 


The next item I got is this flowy flower print dress from Bershka. I thought it looked really pretty and would be perfect for summer. Just combine this simple piece with a plain shirt or crop top and you're ready to go! This dress was on sale for only €7,99.



Another item which I also got from Bershka is this black dress with a included tropical bralet. The item was also on sale for €17,99. This dress was like love at first sight <3 I was sure that I needed to get this dress and I did. The dress looks really plain and simple at the front, but the side and the back of the dress is what makes it look interesting. Trust me guys, the dress looks so much better on! What I like most about this dress is that the bralet can be placed for another bralet of your choice. I just found the perfect combination for the dress and it's a black bralet. Perfect to wear for a night out. 


I also got some items from Zara during their sale. The first item is this flowy one-shoulder shirt. It's made of a really soft and light material. The design looks a bit like a cape. This shirt was only €9,99 and I love it! You could combine this with shorts for a casual summer look or with trousers for a more formal look. 


This is my favorite item of the whole collection. It's a long pastel blue dress from Zara. This item was on sale for €25,99 and I absolute love it! This dress shows half of your back. I think this dress looks feminine and elegant and it's a dress that would look great with a pair of strappy sandals. 


Another item from Zara is this flower vest with a included black sheer crop top. It was also on sale for €9,99. It's made out of a very soft and lightweight material. This vest would be perfect in combination with leggings and sneakers.


I finally got myself a pair of highwaisted shorts! I've been looking for one that actually covers my butt xD Most of the shorts I tried, showed to much skin, which I didn't really like. But this one from New Look has the perfect fit and look. These shorts were only €12,99. 


I got myself a another bag again from Calvin Klein Jeans. It has a simple design and it can seriously fit a lot. This has became my new school bag :) Even my laptop suits. 


The last items I got are those bralets. A floral print, a black one and a tropical summer print that was included with the black dress. These pieces are amazing to layer under other pieces, such as sheer tops or open back dresses. The floral bralet was sold for €12,99 from Bershka and the black one was sold for €14,95 from The Sting.

What's your favorite item of the haul?

Thank you for reading and  enjoy summer! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

16 reacties

  1. Ooohh I love the items you got! I really like the kimono you, I love the print of it. In fact, I love everything you got - it's hard to pick my favorite, haha! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I also like every piece :P The kimono is such a great piece for summer :)

      Delete
  2. I love the kimono! I've always been a fan of florals. Although I really love the bralets too, mostly because of the cut-outs on the back c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I also really like the back cut-outs of the bralets!

      Delete
  3. Great haul, you really did some shopping there! ;)
    I'm loving the kimono trend as well and the one you bought is really gorgeous with the attached "pompons" on it! :D The pastel blue Zara dress looks perfect for a chic night out btw! And the bralets are indeed perfect for the summer, especially with the prints you chose. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe <3 hihi.. yes i know :$ glad you liked the pieces :)

      Delete
  4. So many great pieces!! Can't wait to see how you wear them!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily, that's so sweet! <3

      Delete
  5. I tagged you in the Liebester awards on my blog today, feel free to do it ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating Melissa <3

      Delete