OOTD: C'EST MAGNIFIQUE

by - Monday, August 04, 2014


Hello my readers :) Today I have another look for you guys. I haven't uploaded an ootd for a while and I thought yesterday was the perfect moment to take some shots. The weather here in the Netherlands has been very sunny those weeks, which I'm very satisfied with. I'm so loving the summer season! Wearing shorts, dresses, shirts again and getting a light tan ^^ It's my favorite season of the whole year. This summer it's all about highwaisted shorts and crop tops. I got this oversized crop top awhile ago and I think it looks perfect with a pair of high-waisted shorts. I added some blue accessoires for a little bit more color. I went out for some delightful pasta and bubble tea yesterday. Pasta is one of my all time favorite dishes. I think I'am able to eat it once every week XD Underneath you see the oufit I was wearing yesterday. 





My outfit:

Black oversized printed crop top by Mango
High-waisted denim shorts by New Look
Blue belt
Brown vintage bag
Blue and silver necklace by WE
Watch by Pulsar
White sandals by Birkenstock
Sunglasses by Firmoo


Thank you for reading and  have an awesome summer! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

You May Also Like

24 reacties

  1. What a lovely look! It's really perfect for summer! :) You look amazing and I'm in love with your top ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa <3 and please don't steal my bag ;P

      Delete
    2. Ok... borrow and never give it back? ;)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I really love your top- definitely digging the oversized off-shoulder look :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I also really into the off-the-shoulder look lately ;P

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute look!! I think crop tops and high waisted shorts are perfect for the summer!
    I have to say that your last photo is super cute!
    hehe I could eat pasta once a week too! I used to have pasta parties with my cross country girls and ohh we ate so much!!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mindy! <3 aww thank you :3 that sounds so much fun! pasta taste just so good :D

      Delete
  4. lovely summer look!
    kisses,
    keepitstylishandsexy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! Especially the bag :)
    I recently started a fashion and beauty blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and google+? Let me know :)

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzy <3 I'm sure checking your blog out ;)

      Delete
  6. Adorable graphic tee! Also love that bag!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and lovely outfi :) I like your top, it macthes perfectl together with the shorts.
    The bag is sooo pretty, love it *__*
    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minnie :) Have a nice day yourself too ;)

      Delete
  8. you look amazing
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything in this look especially the brown vintage bag!♥
    I wish I could find something similar D:

    ~Micah
    http://justmocah.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Micah :) This bag was actually from my mom, it's pretty old :P Hope you will find a similar bag :)

      Delete
  10. Perfect look for a summer day! Also, I absolutely love your purse.

    ReplyDelete