HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER & HIM UNDER €50

by - Tuesday, December 16, 2014



Christmas is almost around the corner and that means, decorating the house/Christmas tree and of course not to mention shopping for Christmas presents! For me it's the most cozy time of the year :) How about yours? To help you guys get ready for Christmas, I made a gift guide for her and him. All products are under €50, so you don't have to worry about your budget (I got your back dear ;) Suprise your loved ones this year with a nice gift to pamper themself, because they deserve it! =) You can also reward yourself of course ;)




1. Slippers by Me To You €12,70
2. 'On the Rocks' Brush Set by Smashbox €35,37 
4. Box Clutch by Natasha Couture €32,43
8. Earbuds Silver by Happy Plugs €25,59



2. 'Yorkshire' Beverage Dispenser by Circle Glass €32,43
5. Whiskey Wedge by CORKCICLE €11,85

Have you bought your presents yet?

 Thank you for reading and  happy holidays! 

Like my blog? Follow my on FacebookTwitter and Instagram  if you like :)


You May Also Like

16 reacties

  1. wow great ideas! i think bag and wallet is good ideas too for holiday gift. =)

    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know if you follow me, i will follow you back! =)


    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing gift guide & blog & would you like to follow each other on GFC
    Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very great gift guide sweetie~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas :) I will think of them next year haha :D
    Do you mind following each other on bloglovin? Just let me know :)
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these gifts! They are perfect for him & her ;) Though I already bought my boy a awesome nerdy game, haha.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! hahaa games are always great to give to guys ;P

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas, this would be a nice gift for this season. Thanks for the linkback http://pakitong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed you back!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a shoes for my christmas present!:)
    I'd like to follow each other
    Already followed you on GFC, maybe a followback?
    And kindly leave a comment on my newest post, thanks!

    Cindy-amelial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear :)
      Thank you Cindy! I will check out your blog ;)

      Delete