OOTD: SOFT WINTER

by - Sunday, January 18, 2015


This post has been delayed way long enough. These ootd pictures were taken last month, but I wanted to show this outfit to you after I shared my haul with you guys :P Because it included a piece which I've been very loving lately. So today I'm finally sharing it you guys :) As you guys might know in my previous post, I purchased my very first designer clothing, which is this beautiful belted blouse from 2 love by Tony Cohen. I was very excited to style this stunning piece! :D I decided to go for a casual feel, yet stylish look. So I paired it with a camel coat to keep me warm, dark blue pants, ankle boots to keep my feet from freezing and a designer hand bag for all my belongings. What do you guys think of designer clothing?



Outfit:

Camel winter coat by Forever 21
Pastel blue belted blouse by Tony Cohen
Dark blue pants by Mango
Black chunky ankle boots
Silver chained bracelet by de Bijenkorf
Brown pattern hand bag by Coach


"You're never fully dressed without a smile"

Thank you for reading and  have a nice monday! 

Like my blog? Follow my on FacebookTwitter and Instagram  if you like :)



You May Also Like

18 reacties

  1. Lovely jacket!!!<3
    love ot so much!
    kindly check out my recent post, and leave a comment:)
    thanks!

    cindy-amelial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy :) I will ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, I love the camel colour with the grey colour. You rock the awesome boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! You're too sweet <3

      Delete
  3. I love your coat and boots <3.

    http://awholelotofserendipity.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look, it looks really amazing on you! I like designer items but never got one myself ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! <3 You should try out some time, if you have a chance ;)

      Delete
  5. That coat looks fabulous. I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your coat, you look lovely! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristina! :) That's so great to hear! I'm sure checking out your blog ;)

      Delete
  7. I really like this outfit! :) Great style! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pictures! To cute! Saw them on your profile at http://leguidenoir.com/nguyen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer! :) I didn't even know I was featured on the website :P Thank you for letting me know ;)

      Delete
  9. That is a fabulous outfit! I totally love the jacket and the fabulous pair of shoes. You are great in mixing and matching your clothes' style and colors. You give great ideas for OOTDs, indeed. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that, My! Stay gorgeous!


    Randy Weaver @ True Fashionistas Resale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Randy! :) You're words are too kind ^^ You're welcome dear <3 Have a lovely day ;)

      Delete