OOTD: BRINGIN OUT THE SUNNIES

by - Sunday, March 08, 2015


It was the first most beautiful day of this year today! :D I'm getting the feeling of spring arriving soon. And because of today's sunny weather,  I couldn't resist taking ootd pictures! Luckily my little brother was sweet enough to shoot some pictures for me. My sunglasses has lain in the closet for way too long. I've missed wearing them so much <3 I went quite simple for today's look. The innerpiece I'm wearing is actually a tight dress, but I layered my leather skirt over the dress. I think it looked much better like this ^^ I've been wearing the chunky boots too much since I got them. They're not only very comfortable, but also give me just that little height I need. You guys probably know how tiny I am hihi.. Hope you guys all had a great weekend! :)



 Outfit:

Beige color block dress by Mango
Black leather skirt by New Look 
Black tights
Black chunky ankle boots 
Brown pattern hand bag by Coach 
Sunglasses by Firmoo


"Fashions fade, style is eternal"


Thank you for reading and  have a lovely weekend! 

Like my blog? Follow my on FacebookTwitter and Instagram  if you like :)



You May Also Like

8 reacties

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog Milex! ♥

      Delete
  2. Hello~ I've been following your blog for awhile and I have nominated you for an award! You really deserved it. I love your blog~

    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Melody! You're so sweet ♥ I will check it out ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit!!
    followed your blog My! looking forward to more post ^^
    hope you check out my blog!
    http://siren7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rae! ♥
      I'm glad you like reading my posts :)
      I will sure check out your blog ;)

      Delete