IT'S SNEAKER TIME

by - Tuesday, May 05, 2015


Can you guys guess it? That's right, I added 2 new pair of sneakers to my shoe collection ^^ It was about time to throw away my daily Converse All Stars, well at least my mom thought so XD With pain in my heart I cast away my favorite sneakers, which I have been wearing over years. Luckily, I got some new ones to replace my them :) I wanted to try other brands for a chance. I came across two pairs which were both discounted for half the price!



The first pair I got are these Nike Air Total Core TR training shoes in black/purple. These are meant to be my new training buddies, whenever I'm about to work out. I have been pretty lazy lately, to be honest. Need to work that body to get it in shape for summer (crop tops and swimwear all the way!) Who's with me? ;P



The second pair I got are these Puma Basket Classic Canvas shoes in the color burgundy. I was totally head over heels when I saw these in stores! The color is just perfect and the design is pretty basic. Great to wear on a daily basis with some skinnies and a shirt. I guess I'll be wearing sneakers more often now. They are not only stylish, but very comfortable as well :)

What are your favorite pair of sneakers at the moment? And what do you guys think of my new blog layout? 


"Keep calm and buy shoes"

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful week ! 


~ LIKE MY BLOG? FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM|TWITTER|GOOGLE+ ~

You May Also Like

10 reacties

  1. Ik heb uitgekeken naar een zo sportschoenen, maar het merk is een beetje duur, en ik zal proberen om het te kopen in de toekomst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very comfortable! Also they are very affordable when they are on sale ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the maroon sneakers! They are lovely! I am on a look out for new shoes too~

    celly | asian beauty and makeup blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) A girl can never have enough shoes right? ;P

      Delete
  3. They're both so cool !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of them, especially your puma's ;) I must admit that I really don't own any kind of sneakers right now (besides my running shoes) but I'm still thinking about it. By the way, love your new layout! So clean and pretty <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The puma's are my favorite ^^ Really? You shouls try one, they are not only very comfortable, but also matches with so many outfits :) aww thank you Melissa <3

      Delete
  5. I love sneakers. They're so cozy and stylish too. The color of your red ones are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally couldn't agree less with you ;P The main reason for buying those sneakers is also because of the color :D

      Delete